Impact Entrepreneur in Residence
We are open to learn more about fellow entrepreneurs who would be interested in building meaningful ventures together with us. However, please note that we do not have any specific open positions at this moment. Nevertheless, we'd like to invite you to connect with us for the next open position or an opportunity to collaborate with us. We will contact you when we have a new open position or an opportunity that would be a good fit with your experience, skills and motivation.
We launched Coventures to realize the true potential of entrepreneurship by building truly meaningful ventures together with forward-thinking corporations. Coventures is building a playbook for systematizing entrepreneurship to be applied to meaningful problems for achieving a hundredfold impact.
We see a shortage of skilled entrepreneurs solving problems with a global positive impact. Truly meaningful problems are complex, require valuable assets and deep domain knowledge. In short: solving them requires co-operation between two very different worlds where no bridge currently exists.
Coventures is building that bridge — a platform to bring together entrepreneurs and innovative companies to solve problems that are truly worth solving.
- We are building an agency of co-founders and entrepreneurs (instead of consultants, designers or developers)
- We build external ventures (instead of “corporate ventures”, ”design sprints” and other internal innovation consulting)
- Our model is to build ventures as a service (compared to startup collaboration, M&A, corporate venture capital or hackathons)
- We have a network delivery model, where we can handpick required technical talent from our partner network to best fit the venture needs.
We have already built a strong network of the best talent in venture design, venture development, venture minded product management, and serial entrepreneurship and are now taking the next step in searching for more senior entrepreneurs to join our cause.
We look for exceptional, senior talent with experience in the following overlapping domains:
- Entrepreneurship (especially early stage)
- Product Management (focused on ventures)
- Venture Design or Business Design (focused on new business development)
- Corporate Innovation (focused on venturing and innovation strategy)
- Management Consulting (focused on new business development)
Our ideal candidate:
- Identifies as an entrepreneur and has a passion for building ventures, creating impact and is a life-long learner in the school of entrepreneurship.
- Has 8+ years of relevant experience in the above-mentioned domains with a particular interest in where the domains overlap each other.
- Has built ventures in the past and is an entrepreneur by heart.
- Fluent English is required. Fluent Finnish is not mandatory but is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Best of both worlds. Be a portfolio entrepreneur building several ventures with an excellent support network of peers and without the risk of working without a salary.
- Be part of building a unique platform and movement for entrepreneurship. We are building something totally new and invite you to be part of our adventure.
- The best environment for learning entrepreneurship. You’ll be working with, and learning from, the best entrepreneurial-minded product managers, designers, programmers and growth hackers in the industry. We are building a playbook for systematizing entrepreneurship.
- Maximize the impact of your skill-set. We offer you the possibility to be part of building several impactful ventures within the next years with the possibility of also owning equity of those ventures you really believe in.
- Competitive salary, including the possibility of ownership in Coventures and the opportunity to own equity in ventures we co-build together.
- The regular perks and benefits. We can tailor the benefits plan to your individual needs.
Did we ignite your entrepreneurial fire? Send us a message.